Online Form and How to Apply? The Government of Gujarat, known for its advantageous schemes for the people of the state is very concerned about every single individual. With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment. People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully by applying to this scheme. The government will help these applicants financially. In conclusion, They can uplift their life and their families’ future by working for their own in whatever the location they want to work in.
The Pattern of Assistance:
- The applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The applicant must be from the Scheduled Caste.
- However, The annual income of the applicant must be as per norms.
- For instance, The rural income limit 47,000 and the urban Income limit 60,000.
- Aadhar card, Voting ID card, College ID, etc.
- Residential proof
- Income Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Similarly, Caste certificate
- In addition, Photocopy of bank passbook