Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2022 | Download Form PDF
Gujarat Vahli Dikari Yojana Online Form | વહાલી દીકરી યોજના 2022 | Application Form Vahli Dikri Scholarship | Registration Process Gujarat Vahli Dikari Yojana
Gujarat Vahli dikari yojana 2022 related all details like Vahli dikari yojana form 2022, vahali dikari form process, vahali dikari eligibility and many more are given below in details.
Gujarat’s State Government has announced the Vahli Dikri Yojana. The procedure for filling up application forms for this scheme will begin soon. Today, in this article, we’ll go over how to apply for the scheme and receive benefits in both online and offline modes, as well as the plan’s goal, eligibility criteria, and other details. Please see the next section of this page for more information about the scheme.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form:
Gujarat’s government has taken a number of steps and measures to support women’s empowerment, safety, healthcare, and education. Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana, which was launched on August 2nd, is an endeavour by the state government in this direction.
The Vahali Dikri Yojana is a major programme aimed at assisting the state’s daughters at every stage of their life. Beneficiaries receive monetary benefits for schooling and marriage under the scheme. The plan aims to ensure that the state’s ladies have a bright and hopeful future.
The Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana has been allocated a budget of Rs. 133 crore every year by the state government. The Gujarat Government’s Women and Child Development Department oversees and regulates the programme.
Objectives of the scheme:
• This scheme’s main objective is to empower girls.
• This scheme will help in improve the girl childbirth ratio.
• This scheme will also promote girl education.
Silent Features of the scheme:
• This scheme is completely government-funded
• The government will give Rs. 110000/- to the beneficiaries
• Applicants can apply through both the modes online and offline too
• Beneficiaries will get the financial assistance directly in their bank account through bank transfer
Scholarship Amount Distribution:
• Beneficiaries will get Rs. 4000/- in first enrollment in class 1st
• Second enrollment will be given in class 9th and the amount will be Rs. 6000/-
• Beneficiaries will get Rs. 100000/- when she attains age of 18 years.
• This scheme is for the first two girl child of the family
• Applicant must belong to Gujarat state
• Applicant must have a bank account
• Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh
• Domicile Certificate
• Birth Certificate
• Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
• Parents Identity Proof
• Bank Account Passbook
Benefits of the Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana:
• As previously stated, the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme provides monetary incentives to eligible recipients. The following sections provide more information about the subject.
Financial assistance of Rs. 4000 would be granted to the parents of girls entering first grade.
• A cash help of Rs. 6000 would be granted to girls entering ninth
When the girl kid reaches the age of 18, she will be given Rs. 1 lakh for her higher education and marriage.
Application process to apply for Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana:
For the time being, the Gujarat government has established an offline application method for the Vahli Dikri Yojana. The authorities also intend to digitalize the entire procedure by developing a scheme-specific internet page. As soon as the details are finalised, they will be posted here. However, we have published a technique for applying for the plan.
Download Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form: Click Here
Women and Child Development Department, Gujarat: Click Here
Objectives of the scheme
- This schemes main objective is to empower girls.
- This scheme will help in improve girl childbirth ratio.
- This scheme will also promote girl education.
Silent Features of the scheme
- This scheme is completely government-funded
- The government will give Rs. 110000/- to the beneficiaries
- Applicants can apply through both the modes online and offline too
- Beneficiaries will get the financial assistance directly in their bank account through bank transfer
Scholarship Amount Distribution
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 4000/- in first enrollment in class 1st
- Second enrollment will be given in class 9th and the amount will be Rs. 6000/-
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 100000/- when she attains age of 18 years.
- This scheme is for the first two girl child of the family
- Applicant must belong to Gujarat state
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
Selection Procedure Under Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- First of all application forms will be invited.
- Then the application forms will be verified by the Related Regional Officers.
- Thereafter beneficiary list will be prepared.
- At last the amount will be transferred to the beneficiary account.
Procedure to Apply For the Vahli Dikri Yojana
Applicants need to fill online as well as an offline application form. Yet the government has not disclosed any defined procedure. Here are some common steps which applicants need to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of the government
- Read all the scheme related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.
Note: Very soon we will update the detailed procedure of the application form submission and other scheme related details.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Eligibility
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana is going to improve the birth rate of girls and will strengthen the socio-economic status of the girls in society. All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Vahli Dikri Yojana:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The girls must belong to a poor family with annual income of less than 2 years.
This is a first of its kind initiative in the state of Gujarat for daughters of poor families.
Similar Schemes like Vahli Dikari Yojana in Other States
Various other states are implementing similar type of schemes for girls:-
- Rajasthan – Raj Shree Yojana (2016)
- Maharashtra – Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree (2016)
- West Bengal – Kanyashree Prakalpa (2013)
- Haryana – Ladli Scheme (2015)
- Karnataka – Bhagyashree Scheme
- Madhya Pradesh – Ladli Laxmi Yojana (2006)
Post a Comment