AAI Recruitment 2022 : Airport Authority Of India, AAI has Recently Invites Application For the 131 Graduate | Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail Read Given Below Article.
AAI Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Airport Authority Of India. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Post||Graduate / Diploma Apprentice|
Post Details :
- Civil (Graduate) : 04
- Civil (Diploma) : 24
- Electrical (Graduate) : 02
- Electrical (Diploma) : 16
- Electronics (Graduate) : 13
- Electronics (Diploma) : 34
- Computer Science/Information Technology (Graduate) : 03
- Computer Science/Information Technology(Diploma) : 11
- Aeronautical/Aerospace/Aircraft Maintenance(Graduate) : 02
- Aeronautics/Aerospace/Aircraft Maintenance(Diploma) : 12
- Architecture (Graduate) : 01
- Architecture (Diploma) : 02
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Graduate) : 01
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma) : 06
- Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) diploma in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 are eligible.
- Maximum Age is 26 years as on 31.08.2022.
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices : Rs.15000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices : Rs.12000/-
- No Application Fee is being charged.
How To Apply
The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding establishment Airports Authority of India –RHQ NR, New Delhi (NDLSWC000002) and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear.
Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
|AAI Recruitment 2022||Official Notification|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
Post a Comment